Why a data pool?
Data is an integral element of the business value chain. However, many barriers impede leveraging the full potential of that data for more efficient, digitally supported and data-driven business insights and actions.
Fusepool refines and enriches raw data using common standards and provides tools for analyzing and visualizing data so that end users and other software receive timely, context-aware and relevant information.
To ensure that data and results are of high quality, Fusepool combines the well-defined but error-prone (semantic) Web 3.0 with controlled supervision and the collaborative but often messy (social) Web 2.0.
What is fused?
High quality data is the basis of sound decision making. Fusepool focuses on six core areas:
- Information & communication (e.g. matching business opportunities and potential partners)
- Transport & mobility (e.g. merging and delivery of emergency data)
- Goods & services (e.g. analyzing patents for product development)
- Finance & insurance (e.g. mashup of insurance costs and crime rate)
- Real estate & housing (e.g. house price correlation with salary progression, inflation etc.)
- Energy & utilities (e.g. mashup of internet costs and avg. speed)
Sound decision making is the basis for sustainable growth. In the light of new data and tools to make sense of it, opportunities and inefficiencies become transparent. Acting on it means higher productivity and better performance.
Open Call for users - Closed!
Receive up to 7,000€ as end user for the flagship applications developed for one of Europe's leading data pooling platforms.
Stay up-to-date on Fusepool news and Open Calls by signing up to the Fusepool Newsletter!